[powr-multi-slider id=cac90a7d_1488167239]

Certificates and Ratings:

Private Pilot – The Private Pilot License is for individuals who plan to fly for personal business and/or pleasure, and not engage in work for compensation or hire.

Commercial Pilot – The Commercial License is for students planning to engage in pilot tasks for compensation or hire.

Instrument Rating – Many employers, such as EMS(Emergency Medical Services) and Offshore Oil Transport Operators require an Instrument Rating.

Airline Transport Pilot – The Professional Pilot Course is an intensive training course for people who want to become a professional helicopter pilot.

Certified Flight Instructor/Instrument – As a low time pilot, the best way to continue your education and build flight time is to become a Certified Flight Instructor.